Wednesday, December 22, 2004

ALWAYS READY TO WELCOME NEW BLOGGERS

Well, with the holidays and the end of the political season --- for now, at least --- I had thought that we would see the amount of blogging action drop considerably. While some bloggers are apparantly taking a rest until after the holidays, a couple of new ones have popped up recently.

I've added Blog de Leon to the blogroll in the right margin. It is a poliblog from within Florida, but exactly where is unknown. Also added is dred, another poliblog based in north Florida. UPDATE: I failed to mention another new blog, J2G, based out of Tampa Bay. It, too, is a new poliblog, as advertised as moderate to left. Dave, thanks for the heads up!

Pay them a visit, as well as the other blogs noted in the blogroll. They represent a variety of viewpoints from throughout Florida, although most of those I link to are based in the Tampa Bay area. Welcome aboard, and we hope to enjoy your posts for a long time to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I have been meaning to let you know I started a poliblog back in September called J2G. It's moderate to left, our motto is "Slightly Left of Center". We are all out of the Bay area.

It's http://j2g.blogspot.com

Oh, and I added I4J to our blogroll.

Thanks

Dave Lowe
also of
http://davedorm.com

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home