Friday, June 10, 2005

LOOKING FORWARD TO A WEEK OFF

It's always nice to enjoy some time off without worry about obligations of work or dealing with the daily cursings by folks not willing or able to pay their telephone bill. But after today, I'm taking a week off to relax and spend some time with my son and granddaughter, of whom I have custody. There are no plans to leave town as that's not in the budget, so we'll likely spend some time at the apartment complex pool, maybe take the kid to the park, and enjoy some quality time at the computer (which means I'll likely be posting here more often than I have recently).

It'll be interesting to see what changes our client at work has up it's sleeves while I'm gone. They've been working on changing our weekend schedules, deciding on (now) three different plans in as many weeks. Maybe they'll make up their mind...but maybe not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home