Saturday, April 15, 2006

WELCOME TO MY REALM

A happy Saturday to everyone, and a happy Easter/Passover season for those of faith. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for visiting this space, and hope you'll return often. If this is your first time, this blog primarily deals with political news along with my personal take on politics and issues around Florida, and Central Florida in particular. On Saturdays I'll include a look at what you can expect on the various Sunday morning TV talk shows, and Sundays I usually will include a brief look at the editorial pages of Florida's major newspapers.

Take some time and look over some of the posts from earlier in the week, and don't be afraid to share your comments as well. Let me know were you are from, too!

Thanks again, and make it a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home