Thursday, January 05, 2006

A BELATED WELCOME

It seems recently that I've been trying to put out fires on several fronts, so I've not been on as much as I would like. That is changing, if you've viewed this blog over the past few days.

With that, let me welcome a new blog to the Polk County scene: Empirical Polk. It is prepared by Josh Hallett, a Winter Haven business blog consultant who also has a personal blog, hyku. Josh has also recruited several local residents to contribute to the effort.

According to the site, Empirical Polk is "A hyperlocal blog about Imperial Polk County, Florida. It is written by local residents that wish to provide an alternative to traditional media sources. The focus is commentary and open discussion of the issues that face Polk County, FL."

While you're online, you may want to take time and visit. It really looks good. I wish Josh and friends well...and who knows...you might see an occasional contribution from yours truly when I get my house in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home