Saturday, December 03, 2005

WE'RE BACK!

It's nice to be able to blog again from my own homestead. The local telephone company, with whom I was planning to get my online service through, has been slow getting my software to me, so this afternoon I signed on, at least temporairly, through another service where I could get back online right away.

Thanks for the nice words, and I should warn you that the posts will be somewhat sporadic --- at least not as many on as regular basis as had been previously --- as this is a dial up connection.

There have been a few stories from this neck o'the woods during the past week, and I do plan to comment on those in the next day or two. So check here regularly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back online.
Write me when you can.
Your Sis

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home