Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SOMETHING TO REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO!

At my job, we have to work every other weekend. That's just part of the job to try to collect overdue telephone bills and find customers who otherwise try to avoid your call to pay up.

The timing couldn't have been any better, since I worked this past weekend. After today, I'll enjoy the next five days at home. Our work week begins on Saturday, so since I worked Saturday and Sunday I selected Wednesday and Friday as my "drop days". Of course, we have Thursday off paid, and this will be my "off" weekend.

It should be a delightful Thanksgiving, as my daughter and her boyfriend will have the family over at their home for holiday dinner. If I don't say it again here before then, my hope is that you all have a wonderful, peaceful holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home