Saturday, November 26, 2005

A BRIGHT LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving, enjoying the time with friends and family. We spent part of the afternoon with my daughter and her boyfriend, feasing on turkey, dressing, and plenty of other filling goodies. The leftovers we brought home with us certainly didn't last long!

Hopefully I'll be back posting on a regular basis sometime next week, as I have an order pending with another Internet provider. It will at least allow me to get back online (phone and Internet) at a lower price while allowing me to resolve my outstanding bill with the cable company.

We'll see what happens. This afternoon, my son will be begging for a Gator victory in their annual battle against Florida State. I'm favouring the Seminoles, and my beloved Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles should have a relatively easy time against Tulane later today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was glad to see Southern Miss get their sixth win. I hope they get into a bowl game. Given the severe beating they gave my beloved Knights, they deserve it.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Florida Politics said...

Hurry back!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home