Friday, October 21, 2005

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I wanted to share with you that probably beginning early next week, you will see few, if any, new material on this blog for a period of 2-3 weeks.

The reason is simple: I am currently going through a period of financial difficulty, and my services through Bright House Networks will likely be suspended while I play catch-up. It's a simple decision; when it comes to choosing between my rent/food and my cable/phone/Internet access, I'll always choose the former. When you have a son and granddaughter to be responsible for, it's not much of a choice.

This is not to say that I4J will be totally grounded during this time. I will be making occasional posts here, although their frequency and volume will, obviously, be much less. I will simply be doing them from the local library branch.

I sincerely appreciate your thoughts and understanding during this time, as well as your taking the time to visit. Please check in regularly, and feel free to look through some of the post from earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home