Tuesday, October 18, 2005

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN $340 MILLION?

It's simply amazing when this type of thing happens with the Powerball multistate lottery jackpot, which is played in 27 states, Washington, DC, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Wednesday's jackpot is estimated at $340 million, which would be one of the largest payouts in American history. If there is one winner, and he/she does not want to wait for the 30 annual payouts of over $11.3 million (before taxes, of course), the other option is to take the one time payment of $164.4 million.

I have a sister in Missouri, one of the states that participate. Maybe I should call her and ask if she would buy a ticket for me. But given my luck with the Florida Lottery, maybe not. Maybe it's just the numbers I pick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home