Sunday, May 08, 2005

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

For those of you who are mothers, my wish for a very blessed day. For those of you who are not, be sure to wish you mother well and be thankful if you still have her in your life.

My mother passed away just over a decade ago. Breast cancer that had spread, her second bout with the Big C. She was a truly wonderful, remarkable woman who worked hard at raising four children and all that entails, plus at various times during my childhood working full time...wheather it be making uniform shirts in a factory or caring for severerly/profoundly retarded adults in a state mental facility.

I think about her often, and hope that she is somehow proud of whatever accomplishments my siblings and I may have earned over the past half century or so.

Let your mother know you love her while you still can do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home