Thursday, March 01, 2007

OBAMA BEGINS PUTTING TOGETHER HIS FLORIDA TEAM

“I have never been as excited about a candidate for president as I am about Barack Obama...
I am inspired by his message of authenticity, integrity and bringing Americans together. Barack had the foresight to oppose the Iraq War from the beginning, and as president he will bring our troops home. I have spoken with Barack to discuss the dangers facing our ally Israel, and I am convinced there will be no stronger supporter of Israel than President Obama.”


That quote is from Congressman Robert Wexler (D - Boca Raton), named today as co-chair of the Illinois Senator's presidential campaign in Florida. It was the first major announcement regarding Obama's organization in the Sunshine State. He will make his first campaign swing of the campaign in South Florida on March 25th.

Credit to the Palm Beach Post political blog Q.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home