Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'M FUSTRATED: MY BOOK HAS BEEN TRAVELLING A LOT (UPDATE 03/16 @ 08:23 AM)

Last Thursday, I ordered the new book Jeb: The Next Bush by Palm Beach Post Tallahassee Bureau Chief Shirish V. Date from Amazon.com, and was notified it was to arrive Monday via UPS. Of course, Monday came and went...no book. Thankfully, Amazon provided the shipment tracking number so that I can keep up with it. On Tuesday, after it still didn't arrive, I checked out it's shipment history and noted that my two pound book has been travelling around the eastern USA.

Once it was picked up in Lexington, Kentucky, it went to Knoxville and Chattanooga, Tennessee, and then Jacksonville where it stayed over the weekend. But then, I noticed there was no departure scan on Monday as it was supposed to have received. No activity for the shipment until yesterday morning, when there was a departure scan from, of all places, Secaucus, New Jersey. UPS now notes that the rescheduled delivery is for tomorrow...four days behind schedule.

I'm looking forward to what I expect should be an interesting read. Now if the folks at UPS would just bring it on...

UPDATE: The book made it back into Florida...back to Jacksonville as of after 9:00 AM Thursday morning. It apparantly has not left as of this morning, as there has been no note of a departure scan from there.. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home