Monday, November 27, 2006

TAKING SOME TIME OFF

There will be light posting, if any at all, during the next several days. There's not much in the realm of pressing political news, only preperations for what will be a likely January special session and newly elected folks getting the feel for their new positions before actually making decisions of consequence.

The rest of us are just trying to keep things moving and preparing for the holidays. Please check back occasionally, though, as the spirit may move me to put something in this space.

Thanks for your support.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Hey Robert,
I like your blog (I hope you don't mind but I borrowed your disclaimer for my blog). I just sent you an e-mail and would like to discuss my run for congress with you some time.

Dave

8:56 AM  
Blogger Robert C. said...

Dave,

I didn't get your message. My e-mail address is centralfloridaeagle1 (at) verizon (dot) net.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Ok, new e-mail sent (the address I originally sent to was the one on your profile).

Dave

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home