Saturday, November 11, 2006

IT'S TIME FOR A REST

After weeks of watching the election campaigns closely, many bloggers, myself included, believe that it's time to take some time off and enjoy the real life. My five year old granddaughter and I have some plans, and of course there's the real job I have as we approach the Open Enrollment Period for the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug programme.

Of course, I'll have the roundup of Florida's editorial pages here tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who drops by and checks out the latest postings. The past week and a half have noted the largest number of daily hits on this page than at any time in the two-plus year history of I4J. Of course, that is settling down as the election is now in the books (except for the 13th Congressional District race).

Please don't stop visiting. I'll still have postings here on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home