Thursday, October 26, 2006

PLEASE CONSIDER EARLY VOTING

As many of you know, Early Voting has begun throughout Florida. This week and next, you have the opportunity to visit one of several sites within your county and cast your ballot in advance of the November 7 general election.

I did so yesterday morning at the Lakeland Branch Courthouse, and it was quick as well as convenient. Because of my work schedule, and the fact that my precient is a bit out of the way, it was much easier to take advantage of the Early Voting experience since the branch courthouse was right on the way to my call centre.

We need as many people as possible to cast their ballots in this election, which I fully believe is the most important mid term election in at least two decades. There are a lot of you in the same situation as I, where your voting precient is inconvenient or out of the way, and others who may not be home on election day. And there are still others who simply want to avoid the lines at the precient. For those of you, Early Voting is your answer.

When I arrived just after 9:00 AM Wednesday, a line was virtually nonexistant, and there were only a few folks who had arrived after I did. So please take advantage of this easy and convenient means of helping take our country back.

Thank you,
Robert C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home