Wednesday, September 27, 2006

TAKING A BREAK

As I mentioned here a few days ago, I am taking advantage of overtime being offered at my job. So far this week I am putting in approximately 13.5 hours a day, and plan to continue doing so for the remainder of the week...or until my supervisors say "Enough!" It comes at a good time, when rent and utility bills come due and the food shelves are beginning to look bare. OT is not offered very often where I work, so you learn to get it while you can.

This is simply a long winded way of saying that if you don't see any posts here for two or three days, that is the reason. As always, I thank you for making the time to visit and check out the news and occasional opinion. Of course, I always encourage you to look through some of the previous posts; I noticed there are now nearly 2,000 since this effort began.

In the meantime, make it a great day...and enjoy the next two or three days with little or no rain expected and milder temps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home