Wednesday, March 01, 2006

BUT CAN HE SING AND DANCE???
Associated Press

I thought I would include this here for a little levity. It's none other than San Francisco Giants star Barry Bonds doing his impersonation of American Idol judge and singer/dancer Paula Abdul during a team talent competition based on the hit Fox TV show Tuesday in Scottsdale, Arizona.

I especially liked his comment:

“I’ll never tell my wife to hurry up any more,” Bonds said. “Because it took me forever to get ready. I’ll never do that again. I couldn’t get my hair right. There were a lot things I went through during the 30 minutes I was getting ready.”

It's not known if Bonds --- who says he is a longtime friend of Ms. Abdul --- will repeat the act for today's second round of the competition...my guess, nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home