Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Just a brief posting to apologize for having nothing here for the past several days and to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Thanks to some problems with the Florida Department of Revenue in getting child support payments to me --- solely their screwup --- my telephone has been disconnected while I am having to try to keep my finances in order in the meantime. Hopefully I'll be back online within one to two weeks after they get my address corrected and the checks stop being sent back to Tallahassee.

In the meantime, I hope that this finds everyone enjoying their Christmas holiday with family and friends. As I type this I am working, if you want to call it that, manning the phones per client requirment for the stray calls requesting information. The family had a nice holiday breakfast at the home my daughter and her boyfriend share in Lakeland, so that my granddaughter could open her Christmas gifts in front of everyone before I had to come to work. It was a nice time, and everyone got some nice gifts. Thankfully, everyone is in good health, and the granddaughter is recovering well from a bicycle spill which landed her in the ER late last week.

Again, I hope to be back with you very soon. Thanks for stopping by, and keep checking in. In the meantime, make it a wonderful holiday.

"Chains shall He break,
For the slave is our brother;
And in His name,
All oppression shall cease..."

From the hymn "O Holy Night"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home