Monday, July 31, 2006

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE WEEKEND POSTS!

I always appreciate your taking time to visit this daily effort. While many folks tend to take time off over the weekend, I do at least a couple of posts of or about things that interest me or that have come up.

I just wanted to remind you to be sure to check out some of the posts from the weekend. In addition to the usual Sunday editorial roundup of Florida newspapers, there were a couple of great pieces that many of you may otherwise have missed. There is a really moving piece from Sunday's St. Petersburg Times that I made note of about the Polk County Animal Control team, and another from the New York Times about an evangelical minister in Minnesota that bucks the trend of activist right-wing leaning churches...and he surely ain't liberal.

Check 'em out, and thanks again for visiting I4J...and keep checking back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home