Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A SLOW DAY, SO I'M TAKING A BREAK

Besides the Debra LaFarve case ending for all intents and purposes (read below), there is not much going on. With my work schedule, there was no way I was about to stay up to watch Congresswoman Katherine Harris' (R - Longboat Key) appearance on ABC News Nightline. She would probably continue her mindless drivel of putting her name/reputation/father's legacy on the line, but with her name and reputation, she hasn't much to put out there.

So, I'm taking the day off. I really appreciate your dropping in to visit I4J, and hope that you will take a few moments to scroll down and view some of the posts you may have missed from the past several days.

And, if you're crusin' through the 'Net, check out the blogroll. Florida has some great blogs of all types, especially political news and commentary.

I will be back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home