Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A NEW POLITICAL BLOG FROM WEST PALM BEACH

I4J welcomes the newest addition to the Florida political blogosphere, Q. It is the Palm Beach Post's contribution which, as it describes, is dedicated to discussing the issues, players and inside scoop of Florida politics and is written by reporters from the newspaper.

There are some interesting --- and funny --- bits in the posts so far. Friday, reporter Brian E. Crowley noted:

In what was a very friendly interview on ABC’s Nightline, reporter John Donvan did try to get a little tough with Katherine Harris.

Donvan: “Only because Harris had told me she felt quite well-versed in foreign affairs, with a masters degree from Harvard, I ran a short pop quiz. Okay, who is the leader of China?”

Harris: “You’re going to ask me that?”

Donvan: “Okay. Shall I move on?”

Harris: “Yes”

And correct answer is - Hu Jintao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home