Saturday, February 04, 2006

IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD...

To run on a more "normal" schedule. For the better part of four weeks, I've been averaging 12 hours a day at my job, since it was announced that we had unlimited overtime "TFN". Obviously, I didn't have to be asked twice, as it was a great chance to put some make some extra money toward getting out of my financial crisis. We're not quite there, yet, but things are looking much better than they did prior.

Sadly, the "TFN" meant yesterday, so no more OT is now available. The number of calls into our programme at the call centre has dropped considerably. Mainly people waiting to make a decision on their Medicare Part B prescription drug plan provider, and wanting to get information about what our client has to offer, or pharmacies seeking information on customers who still have not received their plan ID cards.

As I worked last weekend, I was scheduled to enjoy a four day weekend. I did work another 13.5 hours Thursday, but it was really nice to sleep late yesterday...especially with the rainy weather here in Lakeland. The family did get out a bit and enjoy a late lunch out, and today I'll be taking the bus to Winter Haven with them. It's something I haven't done in quite some time. We lived there for nearly a decade before moving to Lakeland around five years ago, so it will be nice to visit with some friends unseen in many months.

Take some time and enjoy yourself and the family this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home