Tuesday, December 20, 2005

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY

My training ends today, and I begin my regular duties at the new job tomorrow. It's interesting, to say the least, but that means that until my computer is repaired and back home, there may not be any new posts for several days.

With that in mind, I would like to thank everyone who has visited this spot during the past year, and hope that you will make time to visit regularly in the new year. It is my wish that you all have a wonderful holiday season, whatever holiday you celebrate, and that the upcoming new year will be filled with joy and good tidings.

I posted this last year, and felt it appropriate that I should do so again. It is the last verse from Greg Lake's 1975 holiday piece, "I Believe In Father Christmas":

I wish you a hopeful Christmas,
I wish you a brave New Year.
All anguish, pain, and sadness,
Leave your heart and let your road be clear.
They said there'll be snow on Christmas,
They said there'll be Peace on Earth.
Hallelujah, Noel, be it Heaven or Hell,
The Christmas we get we deserve.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home