Tuesday, March 22, 2005

JESSICA LUNDSFORD FUNERAL LIKELY SATURDAY

I had the opportunity Monday to speak with the brother of Mark Lundsford, the father of slain nine year old Jessica. He lives in Ohio, and I received his call at random in the course of my job.

Unaware of where I am based or if I had any knowledge of the tragic case, he volunteered the information of his relationship with Mark and Jessica, and based on what he said and the information I had before me I am certain that the information is true.

He noted that while the family had not finalized funeral arrangements for Jessica, he said that they are most likely looking for a service to be held Saturday.

My guess is that it would likely be in Homasassa at the Faith Baptist Church, where she attended regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home