Thursday, September 23, 2004

I just had to share this from the Jackson Clarion-Ledger, if for no other reason than as a reminder that you've just got to take care when cooking/frying food...

Seems as though Mississippi Republican congressman Roger Wicker of Tupelo was released after two days in the hospital. He happened to be frying okra at his home Sunday evening when a pot in a cabinet above his stove fell, hitting his hand and spilling hot grease on his hand and arm.

Common sense, friends...common sense.


Post a Comment

<< Home