Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Greetings from Imperial Polk County, Florida...in the center of it all!

Welcome to my new blog, Interstate4Jamming. It is intended to be an occasional commentary on a variety of subjects, primarily local and regional politics, but also every once in a while I may go off on whatever other issue happens to touch me. Please feel free to respond at any time; that's what the reponse links are for.

I am a 45 year old collection agent from Lakeland, a lifelong Democrat who is active in the local party executive committee. I consider myself more of a centrist, and believe with all my heart that it's time for a clean sweep from the court house in Bartow (actually the County Administration Building) to the State House to the White House. We actually need some progressive thinking people in office who understand ordinary working people. Unfortunately, many of those in office today simply don't care a rat's behind about the vast majority of us,

I am fairly new to blogging, and I am still learning. My thanks to those who own the Tampa area blogs Sticks of Fire and Florida Politics for ideas, although they don't know it (at least until now).

2 Comments:

Blogger tommyduncn said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope you enjoy yourself - It's great to see another local blog addressing local issues.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging community, and the Tampa Bay Blogs webring. I am Dave from DaveDorm and I like what I see here so far. Another blogging democrat. Keep up the good work!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home